IT Managed Service Provider
Need an IT Managed Service Provider? Are you at the stage that you need to hire a full time IT staff, but do not want to pay for employee benefits and high salaries? Good IT staff is not cheap; and going cheap puts your IT security at risk. Corporate Design Solutions has the solution for you. Our Managed Services provide 24/7/365 support at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full time IT staff.
Example of Full-time Staff vs IT Managed Service Provider
Let me give you an example of the cost. Let’s say you have 2 servers, 1 switch, 1 firewall, and 10 computers. Your company hires a well rounded IT specialist at around $80,000 plus benefits, that comes out to $90,000 for the year. You have just committed $90,000.
Now let’s compare an IT Managed Service Provider contract estimated at around $1,800.00 a month. That is $20,400 a year, with a savings of $69,000 a year. You can see it is a significant difference. Now you can put that extra savings towards better software, hardware, or consulting time.
Not only do you pay less for Managed Services than full-time staff, but you also leverage experts in multiple technology fields. Experts are able to repair problems much faster than a less-experienced intermediate technician.
What does Managed Services offer?
An IT Managed Service Provider offers complete monitoring of your IT network 24/7/365.
- Managed backups of all your desktops and servers.
- Antivirus for each desktop and server on your network.
- Remote monitoring of all network components so that we can discover any problems in real-time.
- Remote support to fix any issues computers are having.
- Monitor for Ransomware and other invasive software.
- Dedicated support hotline for any support inquiries or outages.
- On-site and remote support always available.
- Provide patching of computers and servers.
- Upgrade firmware on routers and switches.
- IT Managed Service Provider can provide several different services depending on the level of services needed.