Need an IT Managed Service Provider? Are you at the stage that you need to hire a full time IT staff, but do not want to pay for employee benefits and high salaries? Good IT staff is not cheap and going cheap puts your IT security at risk. Corporate Design Solution has the solution for you. Our Managed Services provide 24/7/365 support at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full time IT staff.
Example of Full-time Staff vs IT Managed Service Provider
Let me give you an example of the cost. Let’s say you have 2 servers, 1 switch, 1 firewall, and 10 computers. Your company hires a well rounded IT specialist at around $80,000, plus benefits that come out to $90,000 for the year. You have just committed $90,000.
Now let’s compare an IT Managed Service Provider contract estimated at around $1,800.00 a month. That $20,400 a year with a savings of $69,000 a year. You can see it is a significant difference. Now you can put that extra savings towards better software, hardware, or consulting time.
Not only do you pay less for Managed Services than full-time staff, but also leverage experts in multiple technology fields. Experts are able to repair problems much faster than an intermediate technician.
What does Managed Services offer?
An IT Managed Service Provider offers complete monitoring of your IT network 24/7/365.
- Managed Backups of all your desktops and servers.
- Antivirus for each desktop and servers on your network.
- Remote monitoring of all network components so that we can discover any problems in real-time.
- Remote support to fix any issues computers is having.
- Monitor for ransomware and other invasive software.
- Dedicated support hotline for any support inquiries or outages.
- Onsite and Remote support always available.
- Provide patching of computers and servers.
- Upgrade Firmware on Routers and Switches.
- IT Managed Service Provider can provide several different services depending on the level of services needed.
Please feel free to follow us on our Facebook Page and let us be your IT Managed Service Provider so you can focus on your core business.
You can also contact us via our contact form, or call us anytime. Visit our Contact CDS page.