Social Media Management is important because it allows companies to quickly reach their target market, potentially multiple times a day. More and more companies use social media for advertising than ever before. Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter have all exploded over the past 15 years.
Why do companies outsource social media management? There are several reasons to outsource it but undeniably the biggest reason is time. Outsourcing your social media management frees up time to focus on other more important projects that you need to get done. Check out some of the other benefits of using Corporate Design Solutions for your social media management.
Other benefits of outsourcing social media management:
- Social media management saves you money because you get a professional, sometimes even a whole team, who know all about social media.
- A social media manager is important but it usually is not a full time position. Most small businesses, consequently, use someone who is inexperienced for managing their social media needs.
- Social media managers have experience.
- A social media manager can help you get in front of customers on new tech platforms.
- You can focus on the parts of your job you enjoy.
- Staff won’t be distracted with trying to post daily.
- Your target audience will see you posting more regularly.
- Companies with a social media manager often have an edge over competitors.
- You won’t have to constantly research to keep up on the latest trends.
Social Media Packages:
Starter Package ($650): 20 Unique Posts per month to be automatically posted on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram on rotating days.*
Ultimate Package ($800): 20 Unique Posts per month to be automatically posted on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn on rotating days.*
Contact us now to get started!
*Images for posts must be provided to CDS; available to provide images for an additional fee.
Check out examples:
Feel free to reach out to us on our Facebook page.